Customer Experience In Social Media is this years’ must-attend social media event. The three day summit features keynote addresses, case studies, panels and presentations designed to teach the best practices for creatively and effectively executing a unique social media strategy for your organization.
Sign up today for Customer Experience in Social Media Summit, running July 30th – August 1st in San Francisco to learn how to use old and new social media platforms to increase brand awareness and exposure, gain insight into customer behavior, enhance customer relations, and generate quality leads to grow sales.
: To be Confirmed, San Francisco, CA, USADate
: 30 Jul-01 Aug 2012Keynote Speaker
: Steve Furman (Director Online Customer Experience and Social Media at Discover Financial), Cassaundra Sigaran (Senior Manager, Online Community at Scottrade), Mark Bonchek (SVP of Communities and Networks at Sears Holdings), Amber Harris (Director of Communications & Social Media at Discovery Communications), Jay Topper (CCO at Rosetta Stone), Kelly Cook (Senior Vice President of Marketing at DSW Shoes), Borja Perez (VP of Digital Media at NBC/ Telemundo), Nick Cifuentes (Director of Global Social Media at Ancestry.com)Tracks/Topics
- Adapting Social Media In Your Customer Experience Strategy
- Panel Session! What Department Should Be In Charge of Social Media?
- Marketing: Integrating Social Media With Your Marketing Strategy
- Analytics: Transforming Social Media Data Into Readable & Actionable Knowledge
- Brand Management: “What Did You Do!?” Brand Reputation
- The Key: Becoming Proactive Instead of Reactive
- Engagement: Why Don’t You Stay Around Awhile? Creating Lasting Engagement
- Multi Culture: Leveraging Multi Cultural Demographics In Social Media
: $1300Highlighted Roles
: Customer Experience Manager,Customer Service Manager,Customer Service ProfessionalsHighlighted Industries
: Banking,Electronics,Entertainment,Financial Services,Healthcare,Insurance,Retail,Telecom,Travel/Tourism